Saturday 1 September 2012

The Grand Fromage - The Final Countdown

Euro 12, Wimbledon, Tour de France,The Golden Jubilee and The Olympic Games- all wonderful events in 2012 -However  the "creme de la creme" event of the year has to be The Grand Fromage.
The Fab Four are now The Magnificent Seven! Aidan, Gary, Ian, Martin, Simon, Steve and Tim will be cycling from Caen to Montpellier from the 7-14 September.
I shall be going along as support driver and to keep them from getting into mischief. I shall also be posting photographs and keeping you all up to date with events.
3 years ago it was Jogle and we were really encouraged by the support and comments posted on the blog so thought we would set one up again,
So watch this space.................

13 comments:

  1. Tres bien lovely Sarah!

    I can't believe you are doing this again - but I am incredibly grateful that my wonderful hubby has someoen as fab as you to buy him strawberry milkshake everyday...............

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - my lovely son helped me - I'd still be working out how to do it otherwise!

      Delete
    2. I meant the whole thing rather than the blog.......but we're loving anyway. Clever Andy indeed! Jake just asked if you;d written it & Steve said maybe he'd helped!... Might need a french translation app built in please...x

      Delete
    3. Yes Jake I did indeed write it -all by myself!

      Delete
  2. sont-ils lever des fonds pour la charité? Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. je comprends (sort of), mais je l'aurais donné. Et attention aux voitures garées immobilier BMW!

      Delete
  3. Can you maybe add a link to the Jogle one as we'd like to see that again pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.simon-jogle09.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. Thanks Sarah, looking forward to reports, photos etc. All those men need a good woman to look after them - lol! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vive La France!
    Have fun and no falling off please.
    Mandy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to all. I look forward to following our intrepid journeymen. Purch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun...take plenty of linament. Enjoy the adventure. Love Caroline x (not anonymous)

    ReplyDelete